The majority of people who attend our NLP Practitioner Certification Training are usually either:
1) Looking to rediscover themselves and find clarity, focus and direction in their life.
2) Want to learn rapid, easy tools and techniques as well as the ability to work with others helping them overcome blocks, fears and anxieties in their life.
Life happens, and at times that can erode away our sparkle and shine, dampen our fire and beat away our confidence.
We believe that in order to be the leader of your life and truly live life by your design and help others to do the same, then you MUST begin with you. That is EXACTLY what our 8- Day NLP Practitioner training is catered to do.
Want to find out more about what our NLP Practitioner course will give you and allow you to do , click the button below and book a call with me personally, and lets discuss things further.
· Do you find yourself having thoughts you'd rather not have?
· Do you react sometimes in ways that, afterwards, you cannot explain?
· Is there something you'd like to be more of - confident, happy, focused?
· Is there something you'd like to be less of? angry, timid, anxious…
· Do you fear change or really 'going for it'?
· Do you do, think or feel things that you wish you could change?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, you’re not alone! Secondly, the NLP Practitioner course is for you & more importantly will allow you to become the creator of your masterpiece & live your life by design.
During the 8-Day training, you will learn how your mind works and how to speak its language, allowing you to change just about anything in your life, easily, effortlessly and quickly. This makes our NLP Practitioner Training absolutely priceless.
What to expect during the 8 day classroom training:
- First hand demonstrations and explanations of the processes
- Fun, dynamic and interactive classes
- Lots of practical coaching experience
- Skill building exercises
- Personal coaching and support
- Question and Answer sessions
- Group work
- How to setup an NLP/Hypnosis & coaching business to start working with clients.
You do not have to have any prior knowledge of NLP or Psychology.
NLP Practitioner Certification- What you'll learn:
- Understand how you process information and subjective experience.
- Shift perspective on the world, other people, situations and your emotions.
- Gain clarity, focus and direction on what you want out of your life.
- Connect to your unconscious mind and utilise it's resources in achieving more happiness, love and peace of mind.
- Let go of unwanted beliefs such as: ( I'm not good enough... I don't deserve... )
- Be able to read, connect and communicate more effectively with people.
- Build Relationships of trust and cooperation.
- Connect with large audiences easily.
- Sharpen your senses and be able to change how you experience your daily life.
- Control your state and be in charge of how you feel.
- Understand your strategies and how you make decisions.
- Lateral thinking and how to overcome blocks and obstacles in your thinking.
- Meta Modelling: How to ask the right questions to get the information you want.
- Conflict resolution- Remove internal conflicts and parts.
- Overcome fears, phobia and anxiety!
Previous delegates have varied from:
Private & Public Sector Leaders & Professionals
Managers, Human Resource & Service Industry
Public Speakers & Writers
Politicians & Diplomats
Therapist & Life Coaches
Doctors & Dentists
Upon successful completion of the course you will receive:
- NLP Practitioner Certificate (Accredited by ABNLP)
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Certificate (Accredited by ABH)
- TimeLine Therapy Practitioner® Certificate ( Accredited by TLTA)
- NLP Coach Practitioner (Accredited by ABNLP)
+ Addition to our International Mind Is Matter Alumni group which gives you access to other practitioners around the world to collaborate on projects and ideas.
+ On going mentoring and support for 1- year after completion of your course.
The course is divided into:
- 8 day classroom training.
- Open book assessment and certification.
It is a requirement by the ABNLP to have fulfilled the above criteria to receive certification of successful completion.